Saturday, February 9, 2013

The Whole of Me

“I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”
― Marilyn Monroe


I have to say this is one of the best quotes ever and rings truer to me today than any before. We are whole people, with messy parts and not so messy parts. These parts make us complete if we don't recognize this about ourselves we can never see it in others.

Peace!

2 comments:

Ridwan said...

Aaahh Grasshopper you have completed the universe by putting the two together.

There is no good without bad and the other way around ... same with the messy parts. Both are the same.

You are in Tao now ... :0)

Hugz
Ridwan

Kimberly said...


Yes this Grasshopper is catching on.

One toe into the Tao...more to come slowly.

Peace
Kimberly